As we celebrate the birthday of the USA this July, Bentwood Luxury Kitchens is reflecting on the last two years with much gratitude and pride. It is clear that ‘home’ is very dear to our nation. Improving space through thoughtful design is at the top of the list — especially high-functioning rooms like Kitchens & Baths.
We are proud to manufacture in the USA. In fact, our factory continues to operate at maximum production while holding our standards of premium quality. As part of the luxury home improvement sector, we are committed to serving the industry with fine custom cabinetry that supports today’s lifestyle.
It’s All About Relationships—Old and New
Bentwood Luxury Kitchens has grown our network to 70 dealers, 8 market representatives, and 3 Exclusively Bentwood showrooms across the USA.
We continue to build our future by supporting industry friends, participating in key trade shows, and cultivating new relationships. Bentwood proudly sponsored several esteemed Showcase Homes over the last 2 years: Kips Bay Palm Beach, Kips Bay Dallas, and our latest project– the Mountain Lane Show House in Aspen, Colorado with Laura U Design Collective.
Being True to Our Heritage
From the beginning, Bentwood’s vision was to create luxury cabinetry. This is a rare gem for the Dallas Market, and definitely not the norm. In 1989, armed with passion, cabinetry expertise and natural people skills, Founding Owners—Randy Pittard & Wyman Stewart, quickly developed a successful business.
In 1999, President/Owner– Kevin Bryant joined Bentwood and has been a driving force in the company’s national brand and continued success.
A guiding principle from Randy that still rings true today is, “We build kitchens— one at a time.”
This always sounds easy, but it’s a little more involved in real life. 😊
Welcome to our Factory
We host many dealers, reps, designers, and interested groups at our 120,000 sq ft facility each year.
Earlier this year, we hosted the Laura U Design Team at the factory when the Mountain Lane Showhouse project was underway and wanted to share this fun video of their visit.
Why Bentwood? A Commitment to Luxury
Teamwork—80+ employees, 13 departments, and we still answer our phones with live team members ready to assist. 😊
Supportive Client Process—A dedicated Project Manager is assigned to each order. In addition, Customer Service Assistance is ready to help with any questions our dealers may have. A key Bentwood Best practice requires a sample door from current stock for each project finish. This is a valuable step to ensure client satisfaction.
Noteworthy Production Details
- Wood species—hand selected for consistency and natural color and grain. Vertical grain matching of cabinetry components for quality/luxury
- Specialty veneers—hand selected and visually laid up for matching movement and focal beauty
- Quality construction details—5/8” solid hardwood box with dovetail construction. Hettich full extension drawer glides for soft close and durability. Nickel plated concealed hinges with 110 degree opening and 4-way adjustment, as some stand outs.
- Hand sanding and more hand sanding—the key to premium finishes
- Painted finish— catalyzed conversion varnish offers some of the industry’s best wood protection
- Final inspection before shipping—Every single kitchen/project is inspected by ownership before shipping.
- Limited Lifetime warranty—Your cabinetry is built to last and is a wise investment. We back it up.
At Bentwood Luxury Kitchens, we are making a difference for many families in Texas and across the country. “Proudly made in the USA” is something we live by every day. We hope you and your loved ones enjoyed this year’s July 4th celebrations!
Find Inspiration Near You
Inspired to update your own space? Click here to set up a personal consultation. There are so many possibilities to explore for your home. We’ll connect you with a designer in your area so you can get started with your vision right away! Click here to find your closest authorized Bentwood dealer.
Not quite ready to begin a project? Look through our gallery to find inspiration. It’s time to discover the beauty of Bentwood.